Circa 1930s Charming Home on 10.5 acres, only large property in the town boundary with town water and sewerage.
- 3 large bedrooms
- Kitchen, Dining and Lounge with wood heating
- Formal Lounge with wood heating
- Front and side verandas
- Older style Shed and a double lockup Garage
Original features include
- picture rails, light fitting, windows with coloured glass
- Wide hall with original laminated half wall wood panelling, high ceilings
10.5 acres freehold, rich basalt soil, native grasses, reliable drought proof water.
This property has great potential, style and privacy, 6 blocks from the town centre of Uralla and 2 blocks to the Golf Course.
Uralla is a wonderful, safe, small country town 20km to Armidale and 16km to the airport with several flights to Sydney daily.
You also have the option to either purchase the house on five acres or purchase the other 5 acres with a building entitlement, access off Thunderbolts Way.
$550,000 for the house and 5 acres.
$300,000 for the 5 acre block, includes approved building entitlement with RTA approved road access and council approved access for water and sewer.
$850,000 for the home on 10 acres.
Great potential and a wonderful opportunity.
Inspection by appointment, please contact Jo Hull 0419 511 625.